Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My feat but not my feet

I owe some of you an apology for misleading you. In the previous post, I included a picture of duct taped feet to illustrate the text about others more hurt then I was. It never occurred to me that people would think the picture was of me. That picture came off of the Boston 3-Day Kodak pictures website and I have no idea who it is. I just grabbed it for illustration purposes. My feet never looked anything like that. At my worst, I had Second Skin pads and tape on both heels and one wrapped around my little toe on my right foot. No other problems, no shin splints, no swollen knees, no duct tape. Sorry. I am very happy with the way my body held up on this event!

The only challenge I had was walking in the rain. California training had not prepared me for that, but I did have all of the necessary accessories! Check me out walking with my rain jacket, hat and "sloggers". For more info on the sloggers, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know those weren't your poor little piggies (no pig reference intended..lol)