Monday, October 17, 2005

Awesome!

I used that word a lot this weekend -- AWESOME!

The San Diego 3-Day is now in the book, raising over $10.3. Million! Way to go. Walkers, Crew, Family and Friends!

I am currently at 25,000 feet heading back to San Antonio for the night. When I get a chance tonight, I will update again with my 3-Day Small World stories, my thanks and tributes.

I just wanted to say how thankful and appreciative I am to have worked with an amazing MotoCrew (Route Safety for you newbies) team with weekend. 22 of the most talented, energetic, caring folks I could ever hope to meet. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all!

Wait... Did I mention my Sister, Lauren, finished the walk with her entire team of first year walkers? Way to go Pink PANTers! Over $20,000 raised and not one IV or ambulance ride.