Saturday, August 11, 2007

The 2007 Season is Here!

Forgive me bloggers, for I have sinned. It has been 321 days since my last entry. Basically, I missed the entire 2006 season. So, to summarize, I did four events (Chicago, Dallas, Phoenix and San Diego), I had an excellent time, the walks raised a lot of money and I made new friends. There, I am done for 2006.

Now, 2007 is here!

Tomorrow I start my ride from San Antonio (home) through New Orleans (fun), up through the Smoky Mountains (beautiful) and into Cleveland for my first event of the season next weekend. I have a few friends there (Hi Jackie and Amy!) and plan to make more. I hope to be posting blog entries from my phone as I ride up, so keep you eyes peeled (Note: that is an American colloquialism and is not meant to be taken literally).

No comments: