Monday, October 11, 2004

One more in the books!

It is now Monday morning and the LA 3-Day has been completed. The event went extremely smoothly and the walkers and crew were amazing. I had an absolute blast. This is my first event outside of San Diego and it was very different. The "vibe" was very different. More on that in a future post.

I am sorry to be this brief, but I just got my full 8 hours of sleep and need to pack, finish one more conference call then head to San Francisco on the bike. Will be in the hotel by 6 or 7pm tonight and will log back on then.

Thank you to all who walked and crewed in Los Angeles (and to my parents for letting me crash at their house for three night -- oh yeah, Mom, Dad... Can I crash at your house for 3 nights and rev my Harley at 4:30am every day?)

No comments: