Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I have arrived

I am in Bellevue, WA now at the hotel the Event-360 staff use. This is also the hotel the walkers and crew members will use on Thursday night before the walk. I am crashing with my son, Red, for the next two nights, then will take over the room during the walk. The good news is that I get to be an official member of the crew now. They are making an exception in Seattle and letting me register late to augment this awesome team. Thank you staff and coordinators!

Now that I have an internet connection and a real keyboard, I am going to go back over the past few days and edit my posts. As you know, those came from my cell phone, not a Blackberry with a keyboard. I was pecking out BLOG entries like TXT messages from the side of the highway most times. Please go back and look at previous posts again as there will be more explanations for the pictures and some totally new entries that I couldn't type on the cell phone. I had to resort to pen and paper each night to record my thoughts. Luckily, I don't have many to write down.

And a major thank you to someone special who called tonight when I was feeling pretty dogged after riding 1,400 miles alone. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;-)

No comments: