Sunday, July 10, 2005

No Bust


We made it. 60 miles. This is just a quick update before I fall asleep. I'll be more free-flowing with the prose tomorrow.

No major damage. Back, knees, ankles all good. Left foot, good. Right foot, not so good, but it will recover. The biggest thing is I feel good. I am sore and tired, but proud of what we accomplished and happy I did it.

Thank you all for checking in. I will be home tomorrow night and will try to fill in the missing pieces and post some pictures then.

Thank you so much to Sue and Danny Whitt who came out to cheer us on today and then dragged Pamela and I back to their lovely home, allowed us to bathe and relax and even brought in dinner for us. Thank you from the bottom of our feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 60 miles! Well done, my friend.

Bill